Get started with Android pay today! Set up is simple, follow the instructions below for a faster way to pay!
- Download the Android Pay app from the Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Google account.
Choose one of the available banking choices for setting up payment information. Your options include adding your Scient debit card, using carrier billing, or adding PayPal.
Add Your Scient Debit Card
- Touch the floating action button.
- Select “Add a credit or debit card”.
- Capture a picture of your card with your phone’s camera by placing your card within an onscreen frame. Make sure the numbers of your card line up with the placeholder numbers on the screen.
- Confirm the card’s CVC number and touch Save. You’ll be asked to agree to the card issuer terms.
- Android Pay will then verify the card with your bank. If your bank has a verification method, you will need to select the option for receiving a code, such as via an email or text message.
Once everything’s verified, your card gets added to your available stack of cards within Android Pay. To make a Scient Debit card your default payment option, tap the card and select Set as Default Card.