Scient is committed to the financial wellness of each of our members. That’s why we partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to provide you with free, confidential financial advice and resources. GreenPath’s financial experts and education tools can help you with a wide array of financial concerns, including building a budget, paying down debt, and more.
Get Personalized Help with GreenPath Financial Wellness, including:
- Free Financial Advice: A certified, degreed GreenPath expert will work with you to develop a budget and action plan based on your personal situation and goals.
- Debt Management Plan: If this is a viable option for you, GreenPath can set up a payment plan with your creditors to potentially eliminate collection calls, reduce interest, and eliminate fees. This isn’t debt settlement. You would pay the entire principal balance, but would do so more quickly while paying less interest. You make one affordable deposit to GreenPath with each paycheck, and GreenPath pays your creditors prior to the due dates. Reduced interest and fees enable you to pay the entire principal balance more quickly while saving thousands of dollars in interest.
- Credit Report Review: GreenPath can help you evaluate your credit report, learn to dispute inaccurate information, and understand credit scoring.
- Help with Housing Issues: GreenPath can help you explore options for avoiding foreclosure, including contacting your mortgage servicer if necessary. They also offer pre-purchase education and reverse mortgage counseling.
- Managing your Checking Account: CheckRight is a web-based checking account education module designed by GreenPath to teach you how to manage your checking account properly. Use CheckRight to learn how to open an account, write checks, make deposits, maintain a check register, reconcile an account, and create a spending plan.
- Student Loan Debt: If you have student loans, GreenPath can help you make an informed decision on how to proceed and give advice on how to get out of debt.
For more information on ways GreenPath can help you better manage your finances, call them at 1.877.337.3399 or visit their website.