Making a Payment within Online Banking
- If paying from a Scient account, simply transfer funds from an eligible Scient account to your loan account.
- If paying from another bank account, you will need to set up an external transfer.
- Log in to your online banking account and choose Transfer Funds in the top toolbar.
- Select Manage External Accounts in the second toolbar.
- Choose Add an account at another financial institution that is not listed above, located below Add a New External Account.
- Enter your other financial institution’s information and press Submit.
- Go back to Transfer Funds section and schedule your payment. Please note, external transfer cut off is at 2pm. Allow for 5 days for the transfer to credit your loan account.