Start Early and Plan a Relaxing Future!
We have two special IRA Rates to give you a jump start on your savings. Get 3.50% APY* for 48 months or 2.90% APY* for 12 months for a limited time only!
A Traditional IRA allows you to contribute money before it’s been taxed so that it’s not included in your taxable earnings for the year. You won’t have to pay taxes until you withdraw funds from your Traditional IRA.
Rates and conditions differ depending on the type of account you choose:
|Traditional IRA Share Savings
||Traditional IRA Share Certificate
- No minimum balance requirement
- Withdrawal and deposit without penalty
- Dividends are paid and compounded monthly
- Typically has a lower interest than the Share Certificate option
- Minimum deposit of $500 required
- 12-60 month terms available
- Contribute up to $5,500 per year. An additional $1,000 is allowed for those over 50
- Early withdrawal penalty applies unless you are 591/2 or older
- Must begin making withdrawals by age 701/2
||Rates & Terms
Get your retirement on track Contact Member Services 877.860.6928 Find a Scient service center IRS – Traditional IRAs
Looking for other options?
Coverdell Education Savings Account
Consult a tax advisor to determine what option is right for you.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. 3.50% APY is valid on special 48 month IRA Share Certificate only. Minimum balance is $1,000 with a maximum of $250,000. 2.90% APY is valid on special 12 Month IRA Share Certificate only. Minimum balance is $1,000 with a maximum of $250,000. Limit one special IRA Share Certificate per social security number. Fees or other conditions may reduce the earnings on your account. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. This is a limited time offer and may be canceled at any time. Other terms and conditions may apply.