Your Scient Visa® Credit Card is both safe and affordable.
You won’t have to jump through hoops to understand how to avoid getting overcharged.
Your Scient Visa credit card’s fraud protection is being enhanced. Learn how here.
Learn more about effectively and responsibly using credit cards here.
Highly Competitive Rates
As with all of our other loans and savings options, your Visa Credit Card rates are set to help you save money.
We take security very seriously. Our credit cards have the following enhanced security features to protect you against fraud:
- When your Visa Credit Card is being used in an unusual location or manner, we take notice. Please let us know about your travel plans to avoid any service interruption.
- Verified By Visa® for online transactions. Learn about how this feature works.
- Visa’s Zero Liability Policy® is our guarantee that you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your account or account information. You’re protected if your Visa Credit or Debit Card is lost, stolen or fraudulently used, online or offline.
Your Scient Visa Credit Card also comes with:
- 25-day grace period on all purchases
- Easy payment options
- 24/7 online account access in online banking
- Free text or email account alerts to verify your purchases***
- Free eStatements
- Jump start your year with Visa Savings
For easy management of your credit card, download the Visa App today. Everything from viewing pending transactions to reporting your card lost or stollen the app gives you another way to simplify your life.
* APR= Annual Percentage Rate. **Offer valid for new Scient Visa Platinum Rewards cardholders only. Balance transfer fee is $10.00 or 3.00% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater (Maximum Fee of each balance transfer request is $150.00). The 1.90% promotional rate will apply on all purchases for 12 months from the account opening date. The 0% promotional rate and 5,000 bonus points will apply on balance transfers over $3,000 for 12 months from the account opening date. Rate for balance transfers under $3,000 is 1.90% for 12 months with 1,000 reward points. After that period, your rate will increase to at least 10.74%, but no higher than 18% depending on your credit score. Your rate will be based on adding a margin to the Prime Rate. The Prime Rate used to determine your rate is published in the Wall Street Journal quarterly (February, May, August, November) and changes are effective as of the first day of your next billing cycle. Current WSJ Prime Rate is 5.25% as of September 26, 2018. Certain restrictions may apply. *** Text message fees may apply. Please check with your cell phone provider.