If you are an EXISTING audio banking user this applies to you.
How To Update:
- Dial 877 860 6928 or 860 445 1060
- Select option 1 for Audio Banking
- Interrupt audio message by entering the * key on your touch tone phone.
- Follow prompts to register your account in the new audio banking system
- When prompted to enter your USER ID, enter your MEMBER ACCOUNT NUMBER
- When prompted to enter your PIN#, enter your current PASSWORD for audio banking
* New users to the system will need to enter their member account number and the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number*
- Create 3 security questions from the options provided
- Select a phrase from the three options provided
- Select a phone number to associate with your registration.
Audio Banking Reminders:
- USER ID = Account number / Pin # = Password
- Please note that your PIN # cannot be sequential by more than 3 digits….. (For example, a PIN cannot be set to 123790. This type of PIN selection is considered invalid due to “123” being in sequential order.)
- Pin code is 6-10 digits in length.
- Can’t allow PIN #/Password to be the same as the User ID/Account #.
- You are allowed a maximum of 5 invalid PIN attempts before account holder is locked out.
- You are allowed a maximum of 3 invalid answers to your security challenge questions prior to the account holder being locked out.
- You are allowed a maximum of 6 attempts when setting up a PIN during the enrollment process before being transferred to a live person or voice mail.