Need to check your account balance? Want to make sure a loan payment was processed? Our Audio Banking System offers a convenient alternative when you don’t have time to visit a branch. With a quick phone call, Scient members can complete basic transactions or make account inquiries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you are an existing audio banking user this applies to you.
How to Update:
- Dial 877-860-6928 or 860-445-1060
- Select option 1 for Audio Banking
- Interrupt audio message by pressing *.
- Follow prompts to register your account in the audio banking system.
- When prompted to enter your USER ID, enter your MEMBER ACCOUNT NUMBER.
- When prompted to enter your PIN, enter your current PASSWORD for audio banking.
- Note: New users to the system will need to enter their member account number and the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number.
- Create 3 security questions from the options provided.
- Select a phrase from the 3 options provided.
- Select a phone number to associate with your registration.
Audio Banking Reminders:
- USER ID = Account number
- PIN = Password
- Please note that your PIN cannot be sequential by more than 3 digits (Example, a PIN cannot be set to 123790. This type of PIN selection is considered invalid due to “123”being in sequential order.)
- PIN is 6-10 digits in length.
- Can’t allow PIN/Password to be the same as the User ID/Account #.
- Account access will be locked after 5 invalid PIN attempts.
- Account access will be locked after 3 invalid answers to security challenge questions.
- You are allowed a maximum of 6 attempts when setting up a PIN during the enrollment processbefore being transferred to a live person or voice mail.