Ready to start using the fast, easy and secure way to pay? Read the set-up instructions and get started!
- From the Home Screen, touch Apps
- Touch Samsung Pay
- Touch ADD or, if this is the first payment card being added, touch Add a credit or debit card.
4. Align your card inside the frame to automatically detect the card number and expiration date.
Note: Touch Enter card manually if your device cannot detect the card information.
5. Enter the remaining information and touch NEXT.
6. If requested, enter your billing address and touch SAVE.
7. Review the terms and conditions, and then touch AGREE TO ALL.
8. If necessary, select a method to authenticate your identity using a one-time password (OTP).
9. Enter the OTP and touch SUBMIT.
10. Touch DONE to complete the process.
11. After your card is added to Samsung Pay, it will be verified by the payment card network (i.e., Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) and the card issuer (e.g., Bank of America, Citibank, or U.S. Bank). On average, verification will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes. During that time, you will be unable to use your card in Samsung Pay.
Note: You can continue to add cards while others are being verified.
12. After the card is verified, it can be used immediately to make a purchase.