If you find yourself needing a break from your Scient loan payment, free up some extra cash with our Skip-a-Pay service! For a small fee, Scient’s Skip-a-Pay allows you to skip your monthly consumer loan payment, keeping cash in your pocket.
- Great option for when unexpected expenses arise
- Useful during the holiday season or to free up extra vacation cash
- Fee applies for each skipped payment.
- Skip up to two (2) loan payments per calendar year.
- Skip your payment quickly and securely with our online form, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
To qualify for the Skip-a-Pay program, your Scient Federal Credit Union account(s) must be in good standing. Not applicable on modified L20 or L21 loans, mortgage products or Scient Visas. Requests must be received prior to payment due date. Interest will continue to accrue and may exceed payment. An administrative fee, per loan, per month, will be required every time you request a skipped payment. New loans that have not had at least four (4) payments are not eligible. Cannot be used to resolve any past due status. Loan term extended one (1) month for each skipped payment. Effective January 1, 2019, a maximum of two (2) skipped payments per loan, per year and no more than two (2) consecutive skipped payments allowed. Other restrictions may apply.