You are welcome to enjoy the many benefits of membership at Scient Federal Credit Union if you are a/an:
- Employee or member of one of our select employer groups (SEGs)
- Immediate family member of an employee or member of one of our select employer groups (SEGs);
- Employees and Volunteers of Scient Federal Credit Union and members of their immediate family or household;
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above select employer groups (SEGs) and members of their immediate family or household;
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of Scient Federal Credit Union;
- Organizations of persons from the above select employer groups (SEGs) and of Pfizer, Inc.;
- Voting members of the New London County Historical Society in New London, Connecticut, who qualify for membership in accordance with its charter and bylaws in effect on July 14, 2009;
- An employee or member of the American Consumer Council, Connecticut Chapter, who qualify for membership in accordance with its chapter and bylaws in effect on June 5, 2014;
- Live, work (or regularly conduct work-related business in), worship or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in twelve census tracts within New London County, Connecticut (6901, 6902, 6903, 6904, 6905, 6907, 6908, 7022.01, 7022.02, 7023, 7025, and 7027). Not sure if you live in a qualifying census tract? Find yours now;
- Employees of the U.S. Postal Service in Ansonia, Beacon Falls, Bethany, Branford, Centerbrook, Chester, Clinton, Deep River, Derby, East Haddam, East Haven, Essex, Guilford, Hamden, Ivoryton, Madison, Milford, Moodus, Naugatuck, New Haven, New London County, North Branford, Northford, North Haven, Old Saybrook, Orange, Sandy Hook, Seymour, Shelton, Southbury, Westbrook, West Haven, Windham County, and Woodbridge, Connecticut;
- Employees of the United States Government working as security guards at the postal facilities at 50 Brewery Street or 141 Church Street in New Haven, Connecticut;
- Employees of the Federal Correctional Institution in Danbury CT;
- Employees of the General Services Administration who work at 170 Orange Street, Department of Defense, Armed Forces Examining and Entrance Station, Defense Investigative Service of the Department of Defense, Social Security Administration, Department of Health, Education and Welfare, U.S. Justice Department and U.S. Labor Department who work in New Haven, Connecticut; Employees of the Southern CT Processing and Distribution Center who work in Wallingford, Connecticut;
- Employees of St. Andrews Community Nursery & Day Care Center who work in New Haven, CT;
- Also included are spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of the Postal Employees Credit Union, employees of this credit union, members of their immediate families, and organizations of such persons.
A one-time membership fee of $5 is all that’s required to be a Scient member for life.
Open your account today!
It’s easy to open your account at Scient Federal Credit Union. Simply visit a Scient service center, call us at 877 860 6928, or open online now in minutes.