Colver Ave. Branch Lobby to re-open Monday, April 12, 2021.
We are pleased to announce the branch lobby at our Colver Ave. Corporate office will open Monday, April 12. We have always stated, our most important consideration is the health and safety of our employees and members. With that in mind, below are the safety guidelines we will be implementing when our doors open.
Our updated lobby and drive-thru hours:
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm
Saturday Closed; Drive-thru open 9:00am - 12:00pm
The following New Safety Guidelines will need to be adhered to when entering a branch lobby:
Face coverings must be worn at all times. Due to this requirement, we may ask that you present your ID and remove your face covering momentarily when conducting business at the Teller line and Member Service Representative workstations.
Member occupancy in the lobby will be limited to meet social distancing restrictions. We ask that you follow the floor markers when in line. We will be monitoring occupancy and assist you with the flow of branch traffic.
Please limit your time in the branch. The coin machine will be open; however, the computer station will not be available during this phase of reopening. The coffee station has been removed, and the restroom is no longer available for member use.
Large protective plexiglass shields have been placed at the Teller stations and Member Service Representative workstations for everyone’s safety and protection.
We have installed a hand sanitizer station for your use upon entry and exit.
Please do not enter the lobby if you have a fever, are not feeling well, have symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, and/or are unable to wear a face mask.
We are here – always committed and happy to work for you, our members. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate our new normal.
New Hours for B220 Groton Pfizer Campus (Restricted Access)
Monday and Wednesday: 9:00am – 2:00pm
New Haven Postal Branch Lobby
Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
As a reminder, below is information regarding the 24/7 access to your money and options to help relieve financial distress.
- Use Online Banking. It’s a free and easy way to check your balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, and more, from your desktop or mobile device 24 hours a day. With our mobile app, you can even electronically deposit checks. You can download our app here.
- Use Fast Pay to make a quick, secure auto or other loan payment. To make a payment to your Scient credit card visit here.
- Use our network ATMs. We have an ATM at both our Colver Ave. and New Haven Postal branches, where you can withdraw cash, transfer funds, and make cash or check deposits. Transactions are posted the same business day. We’re also a member of the Co-Op Network, which allows you surcharge-free access to nearly 30,000 ATMs nationwide.
- Use our Colver Ave. HQ branch night drop to make your deposit. It will post the following business day.
- Use our Audio Banking System to check balances, transfer funds, and make loan payments. Dial 877-860-6928 and select option 1 to begin. Directions on how to enroll in audio banking can be found here.
- Some of you may have your work income disrupted by the emergency, you may want to use our Skip-a-Pay service to skip your loan payment for a month or apply for our loan assistance program. If making payments becomes very difficult, please contact us at 877 860 6928.
- Call us at 877 860 6928. Our Call Center can handle almost any banking need or will transfer you to some